2010年6月27日 星期日

Windows 7 Sales Are Hot and Just Getting Started

Windows 7 Sales Are Hot and Just Getting Started

I have been using Windows XP for a long time. I think it's pretty good.
Recently, I try to use Windows 7 for a couple of months. Just a few applications don't support Windows 7.
Most of them just need to download the drivers and then I can use it.
Also, Windows 7 is trend as office 2007.
Most people like new function and new version.
Every version is getting better and better than privious one.
Windows 7 has good compatibility for any application.
I think this is one of the reasons Windows 7 sales are hot.

3 則留言:

  1. I agree... Windows 7 is a much better platform than Vista. It seems like Microsoft needed some time to mature the system from Vista. 7 seems better put together from a UI perspective and has been quite stable since day 1 for me. I prefer it greatly over Vista.

    回覆刪除
  2. I strongly recom win7 since i've been using vista and i found win7 is way more better than vista, compact but still fancy in a functional way. Since win7 nowis previal so it is not hard for you to get applications designed for win7 version. I am using office 2007 and not sure about 2010 yet, some people there is not good surprise.

    回覆刪除
  3. I am very pleased with Windows 7. I have found it to be very stable and to also perform well.

    回覆刪除