http://www.iphoneheat.com/2010/02/exploit-to-unlock-iphone-baseband-05-12-01-found-not-by-geohot/
Finally, iphone unlocked software coming out...
I have a question for a long time.
If someone knows the answer, please reply me...thanks!
Does anybody know that at&t will charge me for data plan if I unlock my iphone 3gs and jailbreak?
If you unlock the phone you can use the iPhone on another provider such as T-Mobile. But if you want to use data on the phone network, you'll need a data plan regardless of the carrier.
回覆刪除I think Aaron is right. Im using my iphone 3g with T-Mobile since Im fine with wifi only. Maybe i ll use ATT instead when I need to since they are not providing better data plans.
回覆刪除I think the link for unlocking iphone is not for the new iphone 4, right?
As far as I know, the 3.1.3version is also to jailbreak but not for 4.0 version of 3gs. Correct me if Im wrong. Tks for sharing the link with us.